Closing a financial year
A step by step guide to closeing a financial year in Analog
At the end of the year there are several steps to do before closing is possible. Below are some pointers to keep in mind:
- Check “lager beholdning”, insert the value of clips that have been bought, but not yet used. This should be inserted in the konto: (hensat til ubrugte klip)
- If the numbers do not match, check previous months. Check if there are things that are not bookkept.
- When things are registered in 2020, but paid in 2021, these should change as we use “kontakt princippet”.
- If we have outstanding money, then money should be bookkept as “andre tilgodehavende”, and deducted when it receives our account
- Do as economic recommends at last when closing the year - do not “clear all”.
Step 1 - Checking all bank accounts and Pleo
The first thing to do is to check that all transactions from bank accounts and pleo are bookkept ...
Step 2 - Making sure we bookkept our accounts correctly
Say we have bookkept a travel expense as a Board meeting. Then this will show up incorectly when ...
Step 3 - Our assets, unused clipcards and debt
Here we are focused and capturing how analogs finances look in the bigger picture. We want to kno...
Step 4 - Close it
Before you do this, double check with experts, other people, etc. There is no exact deadline, so ...