Some of our machines can take a while before they are ready to make coffee, so start right away by turning on the machines.
Analog opens at 7:45 AM and it takes a little while to make everything ready, so be there at least 25 minutes before (aka. 7:20 AM).
Often, customers will be waiting to get their coffee before lecture. Make sure you let people know that you just need a few minutes to get everything ready, so you can do it without any pressure. Don’t open before you’re ready. :)
- Wash your hands - keep a good hygiene
- Check-in on the iPad and put on your favorite morning tune on the speakers
- Turn on espresso- and filter machines
- Fill the hot tea water dispenser with water, put it on the counter and turn it on
- Start brewing filter coffee, as soon as possible
- Rinse porta filters with water
- Empty dishwasher
- Place cups, thermos, lids, tea, sugar, milk and syrup on the counter