Kitchen course agenda
Open Analog (1 min)
- Turn on machine
- Buy milk (show recipe app)
- Check milk
- Flush dispensers (grinder?)
- Empty the dishwasher
- Place cups, the etc. at the counter
Make coffee (there might be weeks until they have a barista course)
- Espresso & Milk
- Filter machine (+ thermo sizes and buttons)
- Cocoa recipe
- Last call (10-15 min. before closing)
- Place closed-sign. Remove things from the counter.
- Clean machine (show step by step)
- Clean tables in the café.
- Collect trash
- Throw out trash
- Start the dishwasher
Cleaning (and Middle Shift)
- Cloths –> different purposes, don’t throw them out!!
- Don’t leave glass and cardboard, throw it out on your shift.
Other / tour
- Show the different storage rooms
- Storage 1 Coffee related stuff
- Storage 2 More cups
- Storage 3 Cleaning supplies and festive boxes
- Check in on your shift
- Show iZettle
- got milk?
- Show orderIT
- Shift reports!!!
- Don’t stress on your shift - take 1 order at a time. No worries
- Espresso VS Filter beans
- More cups under the stairs (and storage 2)
- No Food in the kitchen!
- No alcohol in Analog (why we close early on Fridays)
- Special coffee (dirty chai etc.) on tablet
- Employee coffee on tablet (also if you take black coffee or tea)
- Music – > go crazy with your music, just not too loud. You decide the music but respect if a customer wants the music to be lowered. The zone system helps greatly with this!
- Wash your hands…
- Hand-over a clean kitchen, take out trash after your shift if needed, buy milk etc..
Perks of being a Barista
- Analog is open for baristas 24/7. Exam period, weekends, evenings. The closing standard is the same
- If you open the machine, it is your responsibility to close it again
- Filter coffee is free, everything else is 6 kroner when you are no longer a penguin
- Merch! Board will contact you for sizes
- Lots of events with food and snacks